We took Stella to a Pumpkin Patch and she gave it a mixed review. At first she found it entertaining but once the gnats started swarming (don't forget, it is still 80 degrees here during the day and those pumpkins just sit outside all day on hay!) she wasn't a fan. We still got some good pictures but didn't get our pumpkin yet (again, the 80 degrees). We will get it this weekend so it is not a rotten mess by Halloween night. Our neighbors have 3 children and they adore Stella. They keep asking to see her in her Halloween costume. I told them to make sure they come over to our house first on Halloween night to ensure she is still awake! We are prepared for lots of trick-or-treaters. Last year I was pregnant and tired and actually shut the light off early. I don't think I will have to do it this year, unless the commotion wakes up Stella. Happy early Halloween!
A glimpse of a bit of mundane daily life and some more interesting treats so that we can stay connected to friends and family.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Stella and the Great Pumpkin
We took Stella to a Pumpkin Patch and she gave it a mixed review. At first she found it entertaining but once the gnats started swarming (don't forget, it is still 80 degrees here during the day and those pumpkins just sit outside all day on hay!) she wasn't a fan. We still got some good pictures but didn't get our pumpkin yet (again, the 80 degrees). We will get it this weekend so it is not a rotten mess by Halloween night. Our neighbors have 3 children and they adore Stella. They keep asking to see her in her Halloween costume. I told them to make sure they come over to our house first on Halloween night to ensure she is still awake! We are prepared for lots of trick-or-treaters. Last year I was pregnant and tired and actually shut the light off early. I don't think I will have to do it this year, unless the commotion wakes up Stella. Happy early Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment