Wednesday, October 08, 2008

9 Months!






Wow, 9 months with Stella on the outside sure went a lot faster than 9 months with Stella on the inside. When I gave birth to Stella, I was amazed how I could grow something so large in 9 short months. (Don't forget she was 9 lbs 3 oz!) But now, I am just blown away that 9 lbs 3 oz seems so little and that she has grown into this small person in 9 short months.

Because I wanted to subject Stella to a photo shoot today, I also rewarded her by taking her to one of Austin's newest parks where they have a numerous fountains that rhythmically get larger and then smaller. It was quite fun. If she was in her swim suit, I am quite certain she would have crawled through them, but instead we watched from her jogger. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera since we just got finished with a run, but I will try to get some pictures of her enjoying the fountains soon.

Instead, enjoy the photo shoot from our back yard. Stella had fun trying to eat the rocks and leaves. It was cool enough in the morning for the long sleeves, but of course, by the afternoon it was back up into the high 80's. It feels like Fall will never get here. Each year, this weather gets more and more unbearable. I just keep telling myself, you will love Austin again in December. It's a long time to wait!

No comments: