Stella recently scored some great new toys from random garage sales and consignment sales. Her favorite is this music stand which has all sorts of different noises and songs. She loves to dance. Of course, she is camera shy though, so when I pull out the camera to take a video, she tends to stop what she is doing. Darn her. I did catch some cute pictures and a cute video I will also post. We can't wait for fall... or at least we will pretend it is Fall and take Stella to the Pumpkin Patch for the classic baby sitting with a bunch of pumpkins picture. Stay tuned!
A glimpse of a bit of mundane daily life and some more interesting treats so that we can stay connected to friends and family.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Musically Inclined
Stella recently scored some great new toys from random garage sales and consignment sales. Her favorite is this music stand which has all sorts of different noises and songs. She loves to dance. Of course, she is camera shy though, so when I pull out the camera to take a video, she tends to stop what she is doing. Darn her. I did catch some cute pictures and a cute video I will also post. We can't wait for fall... or at least we will pretend it is Fall and take Stella to the Pumpkin Patch for the classic baby sitting with a bunch of pumpkins picture. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment