So it it time to start updating the blog. I realize that it is a very useful way to look back on Stella's developments. I can just go to the year, the month, etc. and see what she was doing at 15 months and just get a neat comparison to what Phoebe is doing. But poor Phoebe, since being born I think there are 3 blog updates! I have made a New Year's resolution to disband from facebook (monumental waste of my precious, precious time) and in order to update friends who care and family on our lives I will revive the blog. Here are some pictures with my new camera of Stella and Phoebe enjoying the most amazing toy ever: the laundry basket!! They spend many an hour in the laundry basket together.
A glimpse of a bit of mundane daily life and some more interesting treats so that we can stay connected to friends and family.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
The Blog is back!
So it it time to start updating the blog. I realize that it is a very useful way to look back on Stella's developments. I can just go to the year, the month, etc. and see what she was doing at 15 months and just get a neat comparison to what Phoebe is doing. But poor Phoebe, since being born I think there are 3 blog updates! I have made a New Year's resolution to disband from facebook (monumental waste of my precious, precious time) and in order to update friends who care and family on our lives I will revive the blog. Here are some pictures with my new camera of Stella and Phoebe enjoying the most amazing toy ever: the laundry basket!! They spend many an hour in the laundry basket together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome back! I feel the same about our blog too. Good for you for giving up FB too. Maybe that should be my new years revolution too!
Post a Comment