Stella can say her ABC's. She says them very fast now. She used to just sing song them, but now she just blurts them out. However, she is NOT a fan of the camera, except for looking at the pictures on it. I am trying to get her to understand that we have to take pictures and video in order to look at it. I got her to say all the way until S before she just protested and put her foot down. Language is so much fun. Being able to communicate with Stella makes all of us so happy, her especially. I also just adore listening to her sing songs and repeat all the silly phrases we say to her like "Sticky wicky" and "goodness gracious" or "sleepy weepy."
Every day is such a treat to watch her language explode and to be able to see the world from her very curious, interested and excitable eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment