Kevin and Shauna got married in Houston this past weekend at a beautiful venue and the wedding itself was truly lovely. It was hot, but it was so pretty that you sort of forgot how hot it was. Here are a few pictures of that day. Stella also visited St. Luke's Emergency Room that day so there is a picture of that too. She cleaned up well after her ER visit and got to wear her cousin Olivia's pretty pink dress which Olivia wore to our wedding. I cleaned up as best as I could since I didn't have time to shower that day and was thrown up on the night before when Stella was sick. What a memorable weekend on so many levels! First ER visit with Stella but it ended so nicely with a beautiful wedding with two beautiful people.
1 comment:
Oh, that last photo just breaks my heart! I hope she's still feeling better. Lots of hugs and love to you all!!
Post a Comment