Stella went to her 2nd Easter Egg hunt. The first one was at her school so I don't have photos of that event, but the 2nd one was in our neighborhood. I think Stella learned a lot from her first one and her technique served her quite well. She scored 7 eggs on her own. I had to laugh at the other parents following their children around showing them the eggs. Stella found them on her own and knew what to do! She really enjoyed finding the eggs and putting them in her basket. We did it again at home, over and over and over...well you get the picture, again.
A glimpse of a bit of mundane daily life and some more interesting treats so that we can stay connected to friends and family.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Easter
Stella went to her 2nd Easter Egg hunt. The first one was at her school so I don't have photos of that event, but the 2nd one was in our neighborhood. I think Stella learned a lot from her first one and her technique served her quite well. She scored 7 eggs on her own. I had to laugh at the other parents following their children around showing them the eggs. Stella found them on her own and knew what to do! She really enjoyed finding the eggs and putting them in her basket. We did it again at home, over and over and over...well you get the picture, again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment